Agent & Price
Why Choose Us, Here’s What Makes Us Different!
1. Our Approach
a. To serve our clients as a consultant
b. Our job is to educate & guide
c. To serve as a Trusted Advisor and to help you make Good Decisions
2. Quality of Our Company
a. Our Group matches our personal & professional Values & Standards
b. Sotheby’s International is a step beyond in innovation & technology
c. We believe in FULL SERVICE from START to FINISH!
3. Our Expertise & Skill Set
a. Have a proven process of 6 steps to get you to a successful outcome
b. Done with fewest problems and bring you the MOST $ that the market will allow!
c. All with Peace of Mind!
What To Look For In An Agent.
We COMITT to ALL!:
1. Education. The most important factor in choosing a real estate professional is their education in the real estate industry. Our professionals have advanced training and education, allowing them to be among the top agents in the world and earning prestigious designations in the various fields of real estate.
2. Experience and Expertise. You want a full-time agent who is familiar with your area and with the type of property you intend to sell. Does he or she employ a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies? How tech-savvy is your agent? How many similar properties has he or she been able to sell in the past?
3. Availability and Commitment. Your agent should be capable of prompt and decisive action during the course of selling your property. Does your agent make it a point to keep in touch with you constantly? Can your agent easily be contacted in case of emergencies or even for the simplest questions? Is your agent available on the weekends or in the evenings when most buyers are out looking?
4. Rapport. Does your agent take the time to listen to your goals and clarify your needs? Can your agent understand your unique situation and be genuinely concerned about the outcome of the process? Your listing agent will be your guide and partner in this crucial decision, so it is important to find one with whom you can get along.
What Is Your Property Worth? We will provide a full Comparative Market Analysis:
Without a professional agent, most independent property sellers tend to overestimate the value of their property. You can avoid this pitfall by consulting with an experienced real estate listing agent.