To BuyChoosing A
Agent Time to
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an experts in your corner!
Here’s what makes us different!
1- Our Approach
a. To serve our clients as a consultant
b. Our job is to educate & guide
c. To serve as a Trusted Advisor and to help you make Good Decisions
2. Quality of Our Company
a. Our Group matches our personal & professional Values & Standards
b. Sotheby’s International is a step beyond in innovation & technology
c. We believe in FULL SERVICE from START to FINISH!
3. Our Expertise & Skill Set
a. Have a proven process of 6 steps to get you to a successful outcome
b. Done with fewest problems and bring you the MOST $ that the market will allow!
c. All with Peace of Mind!
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional, WE COMITT TO ALL OF THIS! :
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.